Graffiti 360

In a world controlled by industry and the machine, this blog observes and critiques the world's true graffiti problem, which is advertising and marketing. From time to time, I'll also talk about art and interactive media. Or whatever else I feel like.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Do You Have Sore Nipples?

Yes, this is a real ad. Yes, I think it's funny. Yes, it's a terrible ad.


The illustrations for this Boots Nipple Cream ad are amazing, but the copy is what kills me. I know middle-schoolers who can write better body. The headline did catch my attention enough that I read the rest, so I guess the only thing I can fault this ad for is the sell at the bottom.

Labels: , , ,

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 Comments:

Blogger gina.ray said...

All I can say is WOW!

January 29, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home