Graffiti 360

In a world controlled by industry and the machine, this blog observes and critiques the world's true graffiti problem, which is advertising and marketing. From time to time, I'll also talk about art and interactive media. Or whatever else I feel like.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Toothed Vagina . . . (cringe, ouch)

There's a new movie premiering January 18th called Teeth. I saw this via Adrants, but you have got to check out the synopsis write-up on this - hilarious, and scary. I think the script writer had a bad nightmare during puberty or something. The movie is about vagina dentata, which is the belief that a woman may eat or castrate her partner during intercourse. In addition to the synopsis, I recommend reading the rest of the information about vagina dentata - link provided below.

Teeth Synopsis
Vagina Dentata

Labels: ,

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home