Graffiti 360

In a world controlled by industry and the machine, this blog observes and critiques the world's true graffiti problem, which is advertising and marketing. From time to time, I'll also talk about art and interactive media. Or whatever else I feel like.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Flip Books (question mark?)

So I was thinking about what some different kinds of interactive media could be. I went to wikipedia to see what other people have said about interactive media, and in the terminology section, I noticed one example of interactive media is flip books. I never thought about how you have to interact with flip books. In order to experience the art in the flip book, you have to flip the book - creating interactivity. I don't know about anyone else, but I used to make flip books all the time in school when I was bored. I always made the classic stick figure who would run up a hill and then fall off the side of a cliff where he would fall for a few frames before he slammed into the ground and his stick figure body parts went flying all over the post-it-note page. Check out this one below. Reminds me of a young director I used to know (myself).

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home