Graffiti 360

In a world controlled by industry and the machine, this blog observes and critiques the world's true graffiti problem, which is advertising and marketing. From time to time, I'll also talk about art and interactive media. Or whatever else I feel like.

Monday, October 22, 2007

The Ghostbusters Are Venturing into Anti-Terrorism?


Check out the CIA's new Anti-Terrorism logo! Isn't it awesomely similar to the Ghostbusters logo below? Coincidence? Perhaps, but do you think it's coincidence that the new logo is called the "Terrorist Busters" Logo? I think not! Holy Mother of God. I guess the CIA is spending so much money on the war against terror that they don't have the budget for design work, so they're outsourcing to employee children. Good job Government! Don't believe me? Here's the link to the CIA's website. Oh MY GOD! It all makes sense. Guantanamo Bay is their very own containment grid! I guess this logo fits them pretty well then. Except the fact that the Ghostbusters were way cooler, and smarter. If there was a fight between the Ghostbusters and the Terrorist Busters, I would have to put money on the Ghostbusters. They have proton packs. You can't beat proton packs.

Labels: , , ,

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home