Graffiti 360

In a world controlled by industry and the machine, this blog observes and critiques the world's true graffiti problem, which is advertising and marketing. From time to time, I'll also talk about art and interactive media. Or whatever else I feel like.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Gisele In A Water Dress? Please and Thank You

Shoe company Grendene has a new poster model. Her name is Gisele Bundchen. She's a Brazilian bomb-shell and the ad has her in a water dress. A dress made of water. Hell yeah. I think they did a great job on creating the dress - the artwork looks awesome. But really, I thought the dress looks really nifty. If I was a lady, would it make me want to buy her sandals? probably not. If she was selling guy's sandals, I'd be all over that. I don't quite understand their direction with the creative, but I think the artwork is cool. This was definitely created by a guy, and the creative was definitely sold to a guy.

Labels: , ,

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home