Graffiti 360

In a world controlled by industry and the machine, this blog observes and critiques the world's true graffiti problem, which is advertising and marketing. From time to time, I'll also talk about art and interactive media. Or whatever else I feel like.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

More Abuse Ads


Coming back to the subject of Abuse ads let's talk about these anti-abuse ads from Safehorizon. I like these, unlike the ads we looked at before. I'd have to say though that the target is different, so I don't think I could actually say these work better than the other ones, but I like the approach none the less. I think these invite curiosity with an older age group and even a younger age group too with the colors and shapes. Older people like the complexity and youth would be drawn by the color. The message is great. It tells you the answer and I think it does a good job of educating and not just telling you or showing you why abuse is bad. WE ALL KNOW IT'S BAD! So, thank you Safehorizons for educating us and reminding us instead of showing us a kid with a black eye.

Labels: , ,

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home