Graffiti 360

In a world controlled by industry and the machine, this blog observes and critiques the world's true graffiti problem, which is advertising and marketing. From time to time, I'll also talk about art and interactive media. Or whatever else I feel like.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Mood Rings and Hypercolor

I woke up this morning and went to grab a shirt off my floor to wear, and then I decided to get a clean shirt from my closet. My choice for the day? My Hypercolor t-shirt a buddy of mine gave me a few years ago.
I got to thinking about Hypercolor shirts and mood rings, whether or not they could be considered interactive clothing and accessories. I think they are. I mean, they are constantly changing colors and that's why people wear them - so their bodies can interact with the objects and change the colors. I don't know exactly what you could do with this kind of stuff to make a cool interactive art piece out of, but I'm definitely going to think about it. The first idea that pops into my head is having a time lapse video of a group of people with Hypercolor shirts on and watching the changing colors in a sort of morphing mosaic video...? Maybe? I don't know, but I think a time lapse thing would be the way to go here to see how the colors change over a long period of time, but in a sped up video.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home