Graffiti 360

In a world controlled by industry and the machine, this blog observes and critiques the world's true graffiti problem, which is advertising and marketing. From time to time, I'll also talk about art and interactive media. Or whatever else I feel like.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Vodafone Wants to Kill Us

Vodafone is giving Londoners more time. Or, trying to kill them with it, as is shown in their latest advert seen below. I like the Bambi music, and the idea is good, but seriously, if a bunch of heavy rolexes and other watch parts started to fall from the sky, I wouldn't just sit in a field or play in them. Or would I? Would I think to myself that these were a gift from the heavens - the gift of TIME! Wait...no, watch parts are still really sharp and could hurt me if I looked up into the sky when they were coming down. Wouldn't really want to take a sprocket in the eye just because Vodafone threw it at me. Thank goodness I live in the US where the phone companies are too busy changing their names to give me "time."

Labels:

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home