Graffiti 360

In a world controlled by industry and the machine, this blog observes and critiques the world's true graffiti problem, which is advertising and marketing. From time to time, I'll also talk about art and interactive media. Or whatever else I feel like.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Google Advertising in YouTube Videos

So, Google has begun its advertising in videos on YouTube. This guy made a little video about it. I don't like it, but I haven't seen any videos yet that actually have it, so I'm wondering if it's only new videos that get advertising now, or if the videos have to be featured, or what. I did a quick search on YouTube to try and find some vids with ads, but I didn't find anything. The featuyred videos didn't even have ads. After being unable to find a video with a google ad, I started to wonder why this guy was watching a Kelly Piclker video. Mmmm... Check it out though - A little prevy of things to come from Google and YouTube.

Labels: , ,

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home