Graffiti 360

In a world controlled by industry and the machine, this blog observes and critiques the world's true graffiti problem, which is advertising and marketing. From time to time, I'll also talk about art and interactive media. Or whatever else I feel like.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New Halls Defense Ad Campaign


JWT has put out this new print campaign for Halls Defense lozengers, which I find very creative and well done. I particularly liked how the images were simple, yet eye-catching. The use of black and white really makes the lozengers stand out and I think it gets the point across perfectly. It worked on me, and I think if anything works on my critic-driven mind, then it's good work. I was able to easily put two and two together with the images and then understand the message quickly. The copy reads -"Protect Yourself."

I first saw these on a transit bus in Seattle. I originally thought it was a local campaign like the Lifesavers, but I believe this campaign is national.

Labels: , ,

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home