Graffiti 360

In a world controlled by industry and the machine, this blog observes and critiques the world's true graffiti problem, which is advertising and marketing. From time to time, I'll also talk about art and interactive media. Or whatever else I feel like.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Girls don't like looking at female crotch?

So, there's been a little backlash from the young 3iying girls on YouTube claiming that a crap load of advertising targeting young women fails miserably. They concluded this through their testing process known as "the flip." Basically it's a bunch of clips of young ladies saying why different ads targeting their demographic got "the flip." I thought the comments were interesting, although I don't know how their comments align with the views of the majority, but interesting nonetheless. I definitely love hearing people say advertising dollars are being wasted through bad creative. It makes me smile knowing some dumb ass on Madison didn't do his homework for nailing the target.

Check out what a few of them have to say. I think the better question is not how much money is being wasted on bad creative, but how much money is not being spent on research! Or, maybe these girls just AREN'T the target market. I for one think there are girls who like to look at other girls' crotches, and maybe those are the girls that are most likely to buy G-Unit stuff (watch the clip).

Labels: , ,

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home