Graffiti 360

In a world controlled by industry and the machine, this blog observes and critiques the world's true graffiti problem, which is advertising and marketing. From time to time, I'll also talk about art and interactive media. Or whatever else I feel like.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Virtual Pets

In 6th grade, I got a c- in my integrated math and science class. Why? Because I was feeding and pooping my friend's tamagotchi virtual pet. Was I a loser? No, it wasn't mine. Do I have a virtual pet now? Yes, well, I downloaded one a few minutes ago and it's sleeping right now on my Mac's dashboard. It's going to be an experiment. I'm going to see how well I can take care of it, and I'll post updates here. I was always intrigued by the things, but I never got into 'em. I've heard of people taking hours and hours of their day to take care of these things. (I wonder how my little Flappie will do with the little attention I have to spare). Here's his picture -

Post a comment to message him and I'll make sure he gets it.

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home