Graffiti 360

In a world controlled by industry and the machine, this blog observes and critiques the world's true graffiti problem, which is advertising and marketing. From time to time, I'll also talk about art and interactive media. Or whatever else I feel like.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

9/11 + Hiroshima = Death By Water


I thought these ads for Solidaritas had great imagery. They're simple and yet they say a lot. I love the way they seamed together the 3d characters and the image. The message is straight forward and easy to decipher. But, I don't think they translated this very well - "Non-drinking water kills 8 millions persons a year." ummm. yeah. But it looks great! The images are powerful, but not over the top. It's a step away from the starving African child look.

Labels: , , ,

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home