Graffiti 360

In a world controlled by industry and the machine, this blog observes and critiques the world's true graffiti problem, which is advertising and marketing. From time to time, I'll also talk about art and interactive media. Or whatever else I feel like.

Friday, February 29, 2008

DDB Revamps Web Site . . . WTF?

In what I think is a bold move, DDB Seattle recently revamped their Web site in what I can only assume is an effort to provide some personality to their big agency feel (check out the "WTF?" link in the upper right). Morons. Letting loose your employees to say whatever they want on a blog is probably one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. But that's okay, cause I definitely want to know where some of DDB's strategists stand on the American political process, and I'm sure some of their more conservative, big corp. clients want to know too. Just do work you idiots. A blog is cool, but don't make your agency's home page into a social network.

Labels: ,

Add to Technorati Favorites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home